problem when using mysqli in scriptcase

when I use mysqli_connect() to my server in scriptcase the following Fatal error will appear : Call to undefined function mysqli_connect() …
But this error is only when I am using scriptcase .

Info :
When I use phpinfo() function in scriptcase the php version is 5.3.21 and in configure command I did not find (–with-mysqli…)
When I use the same function without scriptcase the php version in my server is 5.4.X and in configure command I found (–with-mysqli=mysqlnd)

I think the problem is with mysql native driver (mysqlnd)

I use linux os

Your php version is configured with .htaccess in the scriptcase or app folder? Your test-php without sc is in another folder without or other .htaccess?

Hello , I can not understand what you mean , but I put the function phpinfo() in sc into blank application

You can, depending of your hosting, adjust the php version for a folder and sub-folders via .htacess file. I would check this …

Ok, in my sc environment (win7 local) with sc 7.1.0010 the php version is 5.4.2 (…/scriptcase/diagnosis.php). In a blank app with phpinfo() the version is the same. In a simple php program also …

Home Maintenance St. Louis

Hello
Ultimate website as i visit on this website.I feel so amazing on this website rather than the other websites.I am so much impressed by your articles because these are so much great information as i feel in all of your articles.I feel so different by reading all this.I am so much happy and thankful to you for sharing all these great details here on this website.Thanks a lot.