problem with connection mysql

hello

Currently, I evaluate the scriptcase demo versions. I have difficulty to create a mysql database with dialog box “New conection”. I have a database stored on a server.

My questions:

How to create a database?
How to access a database on a web server?

Thank you for the help

[QUOTE=paullab;29927]hello

Currently, I evaluate the scriptcase demo versions. I have difficulty to create a mysql database with dialog box “New conection”. I have a database stored on a server.

My questions:

How to create a database?
How to access a database on a web server?

Thank you for the help[/QUOTE]

Creating a database is useually done manually as a lot of providers do not allow that to be done from within an application. If you have a cpanel or something similar you will find the function there. Don’t forget to create a user with password too. These data are needed if you setup a connections within scriptcase. Next, to connect to a database you have to setup the connection: ip and port, in general localhost:336 but in fact you should be able to enter any ip address and port. If it doesn’t work for you then check if you can connect to your remote database by raw php.If you can then please let us know because it could be that there’s a problem.
In general a lot of providers do not open up a database to the web. Only access through localhost is allowed. Then you will never be able to connect from outside your hosting package directly to the database.

My problem now, I do not have access to scriptcase … it takes a long time to access scriptcase page developement … Sometimes I do not have access to scriptcase page developement…

I have a database stored on a server , I register the information in the dialog “New connection” .

I have this error message "

Connection attempt failed: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2054] The server requested authentication method unknown to the client PDO::__construct(): The server requested authentication method unknown to the client [mysql_old_password]

problem connextion

[QUOTE=paullab;29966]I have a database stored on a server , I register the information in the dialog “New connection” .

I have this error message "

Connection attempt failed: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2054] The server requested authentication method unknown to the client PDO::__construct(): The server requested authentication method unknown to the client [mysql_old_password][/QUOTE]

I currently test version 8, and I still have the same problem connecting to my database on the server. See error message.

And yet, I use other software that allows me to easily connect with the database server …

error message
Une tentative de connexion a ?chou? car le parti connect? n’a pas r?pondu convenablement au-del? d’une certaine dur?e ou une connexion ?tablie a ?chou? car l’h?te de connexion n’a pas r?pondu. mysql_connect(): Une tentative de connexion a ?chou? car le parti connect? n’a pas r?pondu convenablement au-del? d’une certaine dur?e ou une connexion ?tablie a ?chou? car l’h?te de connexion n’a pas r?pondu.