Problem with css script and new themes scriptcase like Sc_blueberry

Hi there,

With the old themes i used this script in the OnLoad of the menu app

?> #css3menut{width:350px;} .jstree-container-ul jstree-no-dots jstree-wholerow-ul{width:215px;} .scMenuTTable{background-color:#fff !important;} .scMenuTItems{ font-weight: bold; padding: 0px 10px 0px 10px; color:#fff !important; } .scMenuTSubItems { font-weight: normal !important; padding: 0px 10px 0px 10px; color:#333 !important; } .jstree-default .jstree-anchor{padding:11px;} .jstree-default .jstree-node {margin-left:0px !important;} .jstree-default .jstree-wholerow { height:30px !important; padding:23px; } .jstree-default>.jstree-no-dots .jstree-open>.jstree-ocl {margin-top:11.8px;} .jstree-default>.jstree-no-dots .jstree-closed>.jstree-ocl {margin-top:11.8px;} .jstree-wholerow-ul .jstree-wholerow{background-color:#34495E !important;border-right:1px solid #D8D8D8} .jstree-children .jstree-wholerow { background-color:#fff; border-width:1px !important; border-color:#D8D8D8 !important; border-style:solid !important; } .jstree-children .jstree-wholerow-hovered {background-color:#415972 !important;} .scMenuTItems > .jstree-wholerow {background-color:#fff !important;} .scMenuTItems > .jstree-wholerow-hovered {background-color:#CAE1FF !important;} <?php

but there is a little problem when i use the new apps. submenu’s show a name in the same color as the background and when you hover over it it shows. Once clicked the menu item is somehow visible.

Anyone knows how to get this working with the new theme’s like sc_blueberry.

i can’t see what’s wrong