My Scriptcase Information :
version : [SIZE=12px]8.1.065[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14px]I use default security modul by scriptcase[/SIZE]

Script send mail :

/**
 * Send a simple email
 */

// Email parameters
$mail_smtp_server = 'tls://smtp.gmail.com';  //tls://smtp.gmail.com SMTP server name or IP address
$mail_smtp_user   = 'myemail@gmail.com';     // SMTP user name
$mail_smtp_pass   = 'mypassword';                 // SMTP password
$mail_from        = 'myemail@gmail.com';     // From email
$mail_to          = [usr_email];             // To email
$mail_message     = $param_message;
$mail_subject     = {lang_subject_mail};     // Message body
$mail_format      = 'H';                     // Message format: (T)ext or (H)tml

// Send email
sc_mail_send($mail_smtp_server,
             $mail_smtp_user,
             $mail_smtp_pass,
             $mail_from,
             $mail_to,
             $mail_subject,
             $mail_message,
             $mail_format,
             '','', '587');

if ({sc_mail_ok})
{
    sc_alert({lang_mail_sended_ok} );
}
else
{
    sc_erro_mensagem({sc_mail_erro});
}

and I try to retrive password with default app and I get error like this :

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Swift_TransportException’ with message ‘Expected response code 220 but got code “”, with message “”’ in /home/admin/public_html/sdm/_lib/prod/third/swift/classes/Swift/Transport/AbstractSmtpTransport.php:383 Stack trace: #0 /home/admin/public_html/sdm/_lib/prod/third/swift/classes/Swift/Transport/AbstractSmtpTransport.php(289): Swift_Transport_AbstractSmtpTransport->_assertResponseCode(’’, Array) #1 /home/admin/public_html/sdm/_lib/prod/third/swift/classes/Swift/Transport/AbstractSmtpTransport.php(117): Swift_Transport_AbstractSmtpTransport->_readGreeting() #2 /home/admin/public_html/sdm/_lib/prod/third/swift/classes/Swift/Mailer.php(79): Swift_Transport_AbstractSmtpTransport->start() #3 /home/admin/public_html/sdm/app_retrieve_pswd/app_retrieve_pswd_apl.php(2398): Swift_Mailer->send(Object(Swift_Message), Array) #4 /home/admin/public_html/sdm/app_retrieve_pswd/app_retrieve_pswd_apl.php(2457): app_retrieve_pswd_apl->send_mail_message(‘Anda meminta ka…’) #5 /home/admin/public_html/sdm/app in /home/admin/public_html/sdm/_lib/prod/third/swift/classes/Swift/Transport/AbstractSmtpTransport.php on line 383

[SIZE=20px]HOW TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM ???[/SIZE]

The issue lays in your server specs. You need to fill the name of the mailserver. The tls thing needs to be set in one of the params. Please look at the specs in the helpfile, that shows you exactly how to fill these.