Problem with deploy in sc 9.6

Hi, after updating sc to 9.6 I cannot implement the selected applications, I can get to the step where I must select the compressed file type and from here I cannot advance.

thanks in advance, Ricardo

Same here - 9.6.000 - I can’t deploy at all. Trying to generate a zip is just hangs

Can confirm as well. But it does look like the files got uploaded we just don’t get the confirmation screen.

Scratch that. It finally did appear… with links to zip files (which I did not indicate)… so I think it is taking extra time to create Zip files.

My zip has finally appeared! Just seems to take way longer than it used to when including all files!

After 10 minutes without signs of life, the zip file for the implementation of 3 applications finally appeared. I have not yet implemented the whole project that has 160 applications … we will see how it behaves.

best regards, Ricardo

It is making two Zips without us asking it to.

Guys, I followed these steps for implementation: 1. menu option to implement;
2. then I selected the applications that I wanted to implement; 3. then I indicated that it only includes the application libraries and;
4. Finally use the zip file option.
The time it took SC to deploy the ZIP file was about 10 minutes, and I got a single zip file with the selected applications.

Regards, Ricardo