Problem with Firebird SQL

Something is very wrong with Firebird SQL in SC 9.4!

First, SQL Builder does not work at all, can not report the type of column and always return “BAD GETCOLUMNMETA()” for the column name.

Second, for grid or char SQL, any expression in SQL, for example, VALUE1+VALUE2 for SC is type “Text” regardless that both columns are DECIMAL or INTEGER.

I suspect that the problem appears with PHP 7.3 and it does not matter that I use Firebird or Firebid_PDO. My databases are Firebird 2.5 version.

SC application that I first generated with earlier SC version is the OK but the same moment that I try to change any SQL expression the problem appears, regardless that I only copy and paste the same SQL expression.

Now I use the latest SC version (9.4.022) but I saw this problem 10 days ago.

Everything was OK since version 8. I don’t know when the problem has appeared because I was not used SC last year for some time until December.

This way I can only use very simple SQL queries for grids or charts and SQL Builder is totally useless.

I reported this to SC stuff today. Does anybody have the same problem or any solution for this?

The problem with Firebird connections is related only to the PDO version of the connection. Please fix this, you in Scriptcase claimed that PDO is better and quicker.