Problem with PDF in production environment

I have a grid (see image) and want to be able to export the grid in a variety of formats including PDF. All work fine except PDF.

This works fine when deployed locally but when deployed to prod server it seems that the PDF is missing fonts. Incidentally, I haven’t used any unusual fonts.

Please see attached PDF to see the error:

Any suggestion? Have I missed something when deploying?

Thanks - Kevin

validation.pdf (15.4 KB)

validation-screenshot.jpg

I have same problem.

Well it is either a problem or we have both missed a step!

Fingers-crossed somone will know of a solution

Hello guys,

Have you tried to deploy the application locally? That is, publish the project under your development server?

regards,
Bernhard Bernsmann

Hi Bernhard

Yes I have…

Hello,

I would start by comparing diagnosis from your dev and production environment.

regards,
Bernhard Bernsmann

[QUOTE=bartho;16738]Hello,

I would start by comparing diagnosis from your dev and production environment.

regards,
Bernhard Bernsmann[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your response Bernhard

Please excuse my ignorance but I am still new to ScriptCase - Are you able to point me in the right direction to do this? Are there diagnosis files that I can compare?

Thanks You
Kevin

Hello,

No problem Kevin, I can point you in the right direction.

Here is how you can get your development environmnet diagnosis: http://suporte.scriptcase.com.br/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/314/0/generating-the-log-of-the-environment-through-diagnosis

Prod environment: …/_lib/diagnosis.php

regards,
Bernhard Bernsmann

[QUOTE=bartho;16847]Hello,

No problem Kevin, I can point you in the right direction.

Here is how you can get your development environmnet diagnosis: http://suporte.scriptcase.com.br/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/314/0/generating-the-log-of-the-environment-through-diagnosis

Prod environment: …/_lib/diagnosis.php

regards,
Bernhard Bernsmann[/QUOTE]

That’s great Thank you Bernhard

I have compared the two and in Environment 2 on the prod server I see a red cross against: 'ZendId execute Permissio’n - All other options have a green check mark.

Could that be the cause or should I open a support ticket?

Thanks again
Kevin

Hello Kevin,

Nope. I don’t think that is causing the issue (95% sure). Please open a ticket with our support team.

regards,
Bernhard Bernsmann