Problrem with Paypal API

Good morning
I have a problem using the sciptcase APIs
I followed the example I found on the Scriptcase site, I only changed the sandbox account for the tests and the price of the object which is then a subscription. Everything was working perfectly
Then I put the project on the server for publication, replacing the credentials of the sandox account with the real account and saying it was no longer a test.
Paypal returns me a “scurity header is not valid”. I have read some documentation of paypal on the error, but it is always reported that the reason should be in the creeniali of the account bad or wrong.
I have done several tests but always the same result, I tried with another account of paypal but the same error
Do you have any suggestions?

Mimmo

Hello, i think i had the same trouble, but i made a lucky move in my code, where the code was “testMode=TRUE” i changed for “testMode=FALSE”, and i got the same message to you “scurity header is not valid”, then i tried to change the code to “testMode=0” and in this way it worked, the paypal production page was invoked.

However this was not the final solution, i haven’t found the final solution, after paypal send me the ack=OK, the token and everything like the sample video explains, it doesn’t exist any charge in the payor accont, and neither for the vendor account in paypal, it is like never happend the transaction, sometime i tried, paypal sent me a email that says “please approve the transacion” but it was after hours, the calling page didin’t have the original data yet.

sorry

hi,

if you are using the example in SC examples, you have to modify the php method called m_paypal. if you need the correct code contact me.

Hi MarcoSC

¿Could you share the correct code with me?

When I try to move to production’s credencials blank_paypal returns “Security hearder is not valid” but I confirm my credentials are ok

Thank you !

Take care and stay safe
Regards

So why not to share the correct code with others ?
There are many users who might have the same problem.

hi,
for the simple fact that scriptcase claims to be integrated with paypal when it’s not true!
they published a tutorial 20 days ago

too bad it only works in “testMode=TRUE” and not production “testMode=FALSE”

it is a scandalous attitude on the part of SC, they cannot claim to have an integration when it only works in tests! everyone should write to them and remind them that we pay for their product.

Well, after several weeks I still was not able to resolve it. I have tens if not hundred of Emails sent to NETMAKE and sometimes they reply “It was reported to developers” - and THAT IS THE END OF THE STORY. Nothing is fixed or improved.

hi
I have a golde support contract and I have been waiting for an answer for 1 year!!!
if it does not go why publicize it ???

Hi,
since in these days the sc team has woken up from numbness, could you solve this problem that has been open for years ???

This problem have 3 years!!!

hi,

after years now support says:

Hello sir, I tested with the new credentials you sent and it’s true:
Using the paypal form it works, but with Scriptcase it doesn’t. I’m sending the problem to the developer team in order to be analyzed.

only three years to pass the development problem …
when we will have working paypal?! :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting: :sneezing_face:

hi,
problem confirmed after 2 years, other months to reconfirm the problem and to date no solution to their webinar that does not work, absurd!
in Italy this would be fraud, to say that something is integrated and then it is not !!!

You will need certain API keys to securely integrate PayPal in PHP applications. That’s what I’m trying to do with my next paypal api PHP Sometimes you need to add API credentials like username, password, and signature. You can find these credentials in Tools → All Tools → Integrate PayPal tab → API Credentials.

hi,
if anyone wants to understand the level of support of Scriptcase can read this post opened 3 years ago, 3 years in which I paid for the support and I have never had different answers since we passed the problem to the competent department.
bye

hi,

after three years and the problem still open, in my support area (which I pay every year) of scriptcase the ticket has been canceled !!! top assistance!!!

hi,

another year has gone and NO solution from SC, I would like to clarify that I always pay the assistance contract, but the answer is always we will solve it in the next versions