Projects lost

Made a mistake in upgrading to v8, then DELETED and made a fresh install.
Unfortunately I JUST copied the folders in \wwwroot\scriptcase\app, thinking it was enough.
Now I have just OLD exports of the projects and RECENT folders: how can I save a WORLD of time rewriting my apps?

Thanks in advance and Mery XMas

If you have created good exports then you should be able to recover them by simple import. It will set you back to that status but it’s better than nothing I guess. Generated source code can only be useful to recover your own event code, libs etc. But it will still needs work to get it right.

Thanks for the answer. How abou versions: how can I import v7 export to v8 envrnment?

My Advise is to install version 7, it can run besides version 8 and uses a different html port. If necessary get into contact with sc sales if you need help or a temporary licence. then import the project. Then start 8 and execute a conversion from 7 to 8.

I cannot run a separate v7: it gives me a license error…

Your licence never expire so your old one should fit. But it might require that you request for a new one. You can do so in your profile on scriptcase.net.
If this doesn’t work I cannot help you with this, you need to solve this with sc support.