Purchased license but unable to use it - SC 7.1

Hello,

Recently i purchased license for SC 7.1. I tried with the online registration and it FAILED. I tried offline registration to generate scriptcase.req file. The file has been generated but i’m unable to download it. I tried two options to download.

1. Clicked on the “scriptcase.req” file directly to download it. The message was “You do not have permission to view this page”

2. I tried to right click on the file and “Save target As…”. Again the file saved is not correct.

I am stuck with this problem. SC support team is repeating the same reply…Save the file and send it.

Somebody out there please help

Didn’t tried offline registration yet sorry. Just can I say, contact with Support or chat with sales dept.

Otherwise, if you have v7 license purchased, then you hve v8 too. Install v8 and work on it

Thanks Giu for the response. I afraid that v8 too may have same issue. Awaiting support feedback. Will try v8 option also. Thanks once again

SC8 has issues, but I don’t think there are too much “stopper” issues, and NM is focused and giving resources to SC8 right now.

[QUOTE=omonm;26834]Hello,

Recently i purchased license for SC 7.1. I tried with the online registration and it FAILED. I tried offline registration to generate scriptcase.req file. The file has been generated but i’m unable to download it. I tried two options to download.

1. Clicked on the “scriptcase.req” file directly to download it. The message was “You do not have permission to view this page”

2. I tried to right click on the file and “Save target As…”. Again the file saved is not correct.

I am stuck with this problem. SC support team is repeating the same reply…Save the file and send it.

Somebody out there please help[/QUOTE]

Hello,

What you mean when you say that purchased a v7 license yesterday? We no longer sell licenses from old versions anymore, send me an email with your details in order to check it out what is going on. My email is carlos@scriptcase.net

Problem solved finally

The problem with my offline registration was, the scriptcase.req file was not in correct format. I had problems in downloading the file. So i did a small trick

Searched for *.req" file in my C:\ drive. Found the file that was created/modified by that time. Sent the file to support and got the lic file. Its working now and i’m happy:)