QNAP NAS

I have a QNAP NAS on which you can run a MySQL Server and WEB Server, would it be possible to run Scriptcase on it?

Re: QNAP NAS

We have a QNAP, but I have never tried this. I would think that if you could copy the files to /var/www/scriptcase on the QNAP and have it access the mysql tables, you would be fine.

Regards,
Scott.

Re: QNAP NAS

In the scriptcase manual under deployment, it mentioned that we need to create common libraries in the production server, if the production server is a QNAP NAS does it work the same way?

In QNAP NAS, there is a folder Qweb which php application are created as a subfolder and the application is access by browser http://localhost/<application folder name>/index.html

Does that mean that we have to create the common libraries under a subfolder system under Qweb folder of the QNAP NAS?

Must the QNAP NAS has JRE installed for scriptcase application to work, as currently only those QNAP NAS using ATOM processor can have JRE installed as a package and not for ARM processors.

Has anyone managed to successfully setup scriptcase to work on a QNAP NAS? Beside QNAP NAS has anyone managed to deploy scriptcase and scriptcase published application on any other NAS product? e.g Synology