Question about saving Themes

When a user logs into a system I created with scriptcase they have the option to choose a new Theme from the toolbar on the main page. This works great and saves, however, this change takes place for all users, not just the one logged in. How would I go about allowing each separate user to select their own different theme, if they so choose, and have it save their individual choice and recall it the next time they log in? If you have a suggestion please put a lot of detail as I’m new at this and am still learning the “lingo” :slight_smile:
Thanks in advance!!

Re: Question about saving Themes

Hello,

Are both users running the Project on the same machine, or is it happening to different users on different computers?

I have reported this issue to our bugs team for further testing.

If this behavior is trully happening, you could create a table to link UserID and ThemeID to show the theme according to the user. Another approach would be to save on cache which Theme the user has selected.

regards,
Bernhard Bernsmann

Re: Question about saving Themes

I’m testing this feature using different user logins on the same machine. I will try what you have suggested but thank you for letting me know that it is supposed to be user sensitive. Thanks again!