Question for Netmake - Is the Blank Application ever going to get a Javascript section under programming

Hi Netmake and fellow Scriptcase users,

This question is to Netmake, but if anyone else has an feedback based on this question being asked in the past, feel free to chime in. Anyhow, I’ve now become a very heavy user and fan of the Blank Application, having moved somewhat away from the other applications. I’ve fallen in love, warts and all, with Scriptcase as a development IDE because of its unique capabilities.

That being said, while I can do pretty much everything I need to do with the current Blank Application, some useful features that exist in the other applications are missing in the Blank Application, one specifically being under programming having a specific section for Javascript Methods. Of course, I can, and do, include JS in the On Execute of the app, but for neatly managing these JS methods, having them as a section under programming would be ideal and a time saver, just as it is for PHP methods.

I’m obviously unaware of the technical reasons of why Netmake have not included Javascript Methods as a feature in the Blank Application, as it has with PHP Methods, so I’m asking this question without any background. If it’s something that can be introduced, well, happy days!

Cheers

4 Likes