Quick search bug?

im getting this error when using quicksearch @ form application, what the… ? :slight_smile:

Fatal error: Call to a member function Execute() on a non-object in var/www/scriptcase/wwwroot/scriptcase/app/projectname/application/application_apl.php on line 3633

what should i do to fix it ?

Hello,

Are you simply trying to use the quicksearch, then the issue happens? Is it happening to every application?

regards,
Bernhard Bernsmann

View the code on that given line. Likely you may have a minor error in there. And seeing it in the generated code fairly easy.

Hi all, I got the same error without a meaning … ;-(
Quick search normally works as expected…
If you insert a value to search as overall reference without selecting a specific field it return that strange error.

This is the line error … but for me it’s not self explaining … last one is the reference of the error.
I checked connection and everything is ok …

$_SESSION['scriptcase']['sc_sql_ult_comando'] = $nm_comando; 
   $_SESSION['scriptcase']['sc_sql_ult_conexao'] = ''; 

–> if ($rx = $this->Ini->nm_db_conn_mysql->Execute($nm_comando))

This is the debug mode version
All previous select work on db

(mysqlt): SELECT concat(contactLastName," “,memberName), memberID FROM members WHERE (concat(contactLastName,” “,memberName) LIKE ‘%bogotto%’)
(mysqlt): SELECT description, payment_cbID FROM payments_cb WHERE (description LIKE ‘%bogotto%’) AND (language_code = ‘it_IT’) (mysqlt): SELECT description, payment_timingID FROM payments_timing WHERE (description LIKE ‘%bogotto%’) AND (language_code = ‘it_IT’)
(mysqlt): SELECT description, payment_casusal_ID FROM payments_causal WHERE (description LIKE ‘%bogotto%’) AND (language_code = ‘it_IT’)
(mysqlt): SELECT description, payment_ledgerID FROM payments_ledger WHERE (description LIKE ‘%bogotto%’) AND (language_code = ‘it_IT’)
(mysqlt): SELECT descri, payment_typeID FROM payments_type WHERE (descri LIKE ‘%bogotto%’)
(mysqlt): SELECT descri, payment_typeID FROM payments_type WHERE (descri LIKE ‘%bogotto%’)
(mysqlt): SELECT descri, service_typeID FROM service_type WHERE (descri LIKE ‘%bogotto%’) AND (language_code = ‘it_IT’)
(mysqlt): SELECT concat(code,” - “,descri), account_ID FROM accounts WHERE (concat(code,” - ",descri) LIKE ‘%bogotto%’)
Fatal error: Call to a member function Execute() on a non-object in C:\Program Files (x86)\Scriptcase\v8_new\wwwroot\scriptcase\app\Z_ASSOCIATION\grid_payments\grid_payments.php on line 3399