Quicksearch enter key bug

I seem to find the bug popping up multiple times in years past. I can’t seem to track down why exactly this is happening… but in the latest version of Scriptcase 9.9.003 (21) I am experiencing the issue. In Development my grid using a quick search lets me press “enter” key to do the search, but when I deploy the grid the enter key doesn’t do the search.
I have tried with multiple browsers.

I have this very same problem. I have a form and Quicksearch does not execute when user press [Enter]. Please advise.

Under Advanced Search (Settings) and Dynamic Search (Settings) there is an option to dictate what the Enter key does. Are those set to TAB any any chance?
If not, try setting them to ENTER, regenerate the code and see if that fixes it.

1 Like

Tried it and did not work. Weird thing is that in Development environment works fine but once in production it does not work. I think it must be some CSS or library just do not want to copy the full lib folder since it is too large. Looks more like a bug so not sure if updating CSS files and libraries would fix it.

I went ahead and copied the updated CSS file and buttons file for my theme but did not fix it either, so it looks like a bug from the latest SC 9 release since I did not have this issue before the update of SC to latest release.

Fixed.
Copy updated version of this jquery library under the jquery_plugin folder:
select2-4.0.6

1 Like