Quicksearch Maintain Where Issue with 'All Fields'

I can reproduce this easily. When a grid uses the quicksearch at its default state of “all fields” to narrow down the data, and that grid opens a form in a new window with the “Maintain Where” option. I will always get this error:

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Call to a member function Close() on bool in /home/djkcommy/public_html/scriptcase/app/Ozark/OrderEntryHeaderPopout/OrderEntryHeaderPopout_apl.php:10427 Stack trace: #0 /home/djkcommy/public_html/scriptcase/app/Ozark/OrderEntryHeaderPopout/OrderEntryHeaderPopout_apl.php(2346): OrderEntryHeaderPopout_apl->nm_acessa_banco() #1 /home/djkcommy/public_html/scriptcase/app/Ozark/OrderEntryHeaderPopout/index.php(2766): OrderEntryHeaderPopout_apl->controle() #2 {main} thrown in /home/djkcommy/public_html/scriptcase/app/Ozark/OrderEntryHeaderPopout/OrderEntryHeaderPopout_apl.php on line 10427

However, if I select an individual field, or even all the fields to search in the extended quicksearch… then it will return the exact same dataset as the ‘all fields’ default option, but the form comes up and its navigation buttons can move through the records of the search results.

This produces the error:

This Works:

I have narrowed this issue down to being my own fault. Its not a bug… but I am not sure how to work around it.

I have a Grid that lets you search various fields… that grid is made by querying the database and joins in more than just one table.
When you click on an edit row it takes you to the form application, but a form application can only edit one table at a time… so by checking the box “Maintain Where” on the link to the form application, Scriptcase is injecting the fields used in the search. In my case those fields don’t exist in the table the form points to.

How can I join two tables in a grid, use a field from the joined in table as a search and still allow users to traverse records when being sent to the form… using navigation buttons?

Thanks!