Regional Settings for Date Fields - Format Not Changing

What triggers the date format to change for grids & charts when using the switch “Regional Settings”?

I have an application with 200+ grids & charts, and for the date fields I turn on the value format of “Regional Settings”.
ScreenShot 2024-04-03 at 08.20.49
(The application is hosted on a web server configured with Australian location settings.)

When Australian clients access the application the dates in grids & charts appear as dd/mm/yyyy *e.g. 26/02/2024)
However, if a client PC has the system settings of English (United States) the dates in my scriptcase application still display as dd/mm/yyyy (26/02/2024) instead of mm/dd/yyyyy (02/26/2024), even though everything else on the PC displays as mm/dd/yyyy.

My question is how is the scriptcase application triggered to use the regional settings?
Do I have to use the sc_set_regional macro?
(The application is created scriptcase 9.9.007)
Many thanks,
Trevor.

Hi,
yes you have.
In my case, each user can change the language, but you can setup it for each server

sc_set_regional();

regards.

Hi Aamartinezz - thank you for confirming this.

This has now been resolved. I’m using the sc_set_regional macro at login to set the region, and now all the dates in reports & charts are automatically formatted according to the region.

Kind regards,

Trevor.