Reinstalling scriptcase with old project

i had to reinstall SC7.
i copy the files of the old …/wwroot/scriptcase/app/proj_name to the new aplication dir …/app but i can not see my old project
I have not a buckup of my project but only a copy of the old v71 directory

thanks in advance

If you have made a full copy then you can restore to this situation, then export all projects, re-install and import the projects. Other option to try is to restore the sqlite db from your old environment into your new environment.

for reference
i made a new installation. Then synchronise the old copy with the new installation with FreeFileSync. (attention to 2 files into the apache dir .if you try to make a copy of the …/v71 these files cannot be copied). Then make extract-backup of the project. Then re-install the SC because there is a problem with the updates. And finally in the new installation import the backup .zip file

[QUOTE=cm4;23251]for reference
i made a new installation. Then synchronise the old copy with the new installation with FreeFileSync. (attention to 2 files into the apache dir .if you try to make a copy of the …/v71 these files cannot be copied). Then make extract-backup of the project. Then re-install the SC because there is a problem with the updates. And finally in the new installation import the backup .zip file[/QUOTE]

Just curious. If you have a backup of the project, why not the simple step of reinstall SC in new computer, and import the project? Don’t understand the syncronization of the files.