Remote MySQL connection error

hi, i was able to remote into my shared hosted mysql via Mysql Workbench but using the same parameter i keep getting following error msg
Connection Error

Host ‘just27.justhost.com’ is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with ‘mysqladmin flush-hosts’ mysql_connect(): Host ‘just27.justhost.com’ is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with ‘mysqladmin flush-hosts’

how could i resolve this?

Thanks

Screen Shot 2014-07-02 at 5.39.26 am.jpg

MySQL workbench does (afaik) not use the MySQLLib but uses it’s own protocol. Therefore you need to set mysql open for the web (which I don’t recommend btw) and sometimes you can do that by some option in your webhosting control center. Some providers do not allow that so I might depend.

hi Aducom,
is there any specific instruction i can give the shared host support to open for me in order to get SC work correctly?

I realy don’t know. I would explain to your host that you want to access your database from the web so that MySQL will listen to other ip’s in stead of localhost. But some providers don’t want to do that, i.e. because you share your database instance with others. It has some security issues, port 3306 needs to be accessable etc. I have an option in my cpanel to do that, but I realy advise against it.