[RESOLVED] Project Devault Values Error Message

When I start the default values in any of my projects, I get the following error message

Undefined variable $str_js | Script: D:\Programs\NetMake\v9-php81\wwwroot\scriptcase\devel\class\page\nmPagePreviewEditorHtml.class.php linha: 340

Dear @salvatore,

Is this error being returned as soon as you access the project default values ​​interface? Or do you perform another action to reproduce the error?

When performing a test on the latest version (9.9.011(7)), no errors were returned when accessing the interface.

We are waiting for you with more information to proceed.

Best Regards!

yes, the error comes when I go to default values in the project.
Unfortunately, I cannot update to 9.9.011(7) because the system hangs during the update. It is then necessary to restart the system

Dear @salvatore,

As we were unable to reproduce the error here, we suggest that you perform a manual update to the latest version of Scriptcase, so that this error no longer occurs.

We also suggest that you get in touch with Scriptcase support, either through chat or by opening a new ticket, so that the team can provide you with direct support on this issue of crashes that you face when you run the automatic update of Scriptcase.

Best Regards!

1 Like

I set the html editor to basic in the default values, saved it and then the error no longer occurred.