Run Project - API profile not found

… after the latest update …
When we choose ‘Run Project’ in Scriptcase it can’t find the API. (It works ok when deploying it to the development environment on the same server)
We’ve checked that the API is correctly defined and in _lib directory the file ‘profile_api.conf.php’ is present with the correct informations
Please advice … [ATTACH=CONFIG]n83834[/ATTACH]

Capture.PNG

I have the same thing, I submitted a bug report 2 days ago but no response.

I receive the same error. Any response?

Hi I had this error and when I removed (deselected) the email API from “Email Export” within my application all came back. Not sure if this helps.

I tried deselecting the email API. When I ran the grid app the grid displayed as it should. I then selected the email API again and ran the grid app again and I got the same error message - "[SIZE=4]API profile not found, contact your system administrator. API Profile:[/SIZE]tfallsemail"

I just tried creating a CUSTOM SMTP API in the grid app. When I ran the app the grid displayed correctly with the PDF (Email) Button. When I tried to email the pdf I received the following error message:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function sc_send_mail_api() in C:\Program Files\NetMake\v9\wwwroot\scriptcase\app\systructorV3\grid_account_holder\grid_account_holder_export_email.php:92
Stack trace:
#0 C:\Program Files\NetMake\v9\wwwroot\scriptcase\app\systructorV3\grid_account_holder\grid_account_holder_export_email.php(32): exportEmail_grid_account_holder->exportEmailSend()
#1 C:\Program Files\NetMake\v9\wwwroot\scriptcase\app\systructorV3\grid_account_holder\grid_account_holder_export_email.php(8): exportEmail_grid_account_holder->__construct()
#2 {main}
thrown in C:\Program Files\NetMake\v9\wwwroot\scriptcase\app\systructorV3\grid_account_holder\grid_account_holder_export_email.php on line 92

I recently updated my Scriptcase to 9.2.001. I recompiled the grid app and now the PDF (Email) works as intended. There is no specific reference to a bug fix in the Change Log so not sure why it works now, however I don’t recall making any changes to my environment or app configuration.

I’m having this same issue. I’m running ver 9.6.006.
Works great in dev mode (hosted on SC) but does not work after deployment. I have selected all the common files and CSS files but I still get:
API Profile not found, contact your system administrator. API Profile:???
Any help would be appreciated. Nice feature would like to be able to use it outside of Dev.
Thanks,
Bill

Found the solution on a companion post.
The API needs to be configured in the production environment just like the DB connections do.
http://domain.com/_lib
enter the password