SC-7 Install on a MAC p.c. without MySql --> Where does MySql needs to be installed?

I downloaded SC-7 on a MAC p.c. and need to use MySql database but the install does not include MySql.
On a MAC p.c. SC-7 is installed on this directory: “Applications/NetMake/v7/components” where “Zend” is also installed.
Usually MySql installs under the “Zend” directory.

The problem is connecting from SC-7 where I get this connection error:
Connection Error
Can’t connect to local MySQL server through socket ‘/usr/local/zend/mysql/tmp/mysql.sock’ (2)
mysql_connect(): Can’t connect to local MySQL server through socket ‘/usr/local/zend/mysql/tmp/mysql.sock’ (2)

The SC-7 install instrucctions does not say where we need to install MySql so I took the default which is “/usr/local/mysql”
I see the Zend folder under /usr/local/zend/ pointing to "Applications/NetMake/v7/components/Zend

Should I install MySql under this directory? "Applications/NetMake/v7/components/Zend/ ??? anyone??

Solved

MySql can be installed anywhere on the MAC. p.c.
When making a connection from SC-7 to MySql all you need to do is change the IP address from “localhost” to “127.0.0.1”, this worked for me I hope it works for other people using a MAC with SC.
thanks