SC_9.10.002 add field to grid

If I want to add a new field to a grid (the field also exists in the table), then I get 2 error messages.

one in scriptcase’s window and one in a new window.

This used to work without any problems

Attempt to read property “fields” on bool | Script: D:\Programme\NetMake\v9-php81\wwwroot\scriptcase\devel\lib\php\database.inc.php linha: 2360

if I scriptcase the table or Let me create the query, then it works, I can add more fields after creating it

if I scriptcase the table or Let me create the query, then it works, I can add more fields after creating it

But if I use my query, the error message appears when I save the new grid

But if I use my query, the error message appears when I save the new grid!

However, if I put every field in apostrophes, then it works!
In previous versions this was not necessary

Dear @salvatore,

We carried out some tests taking into account the information you described above, in 2 different scenarios:

• Creation of a grid with just a few fields from the table, and after the application is created, we add another field that is in the table through the “SQL” option in the grid’s side menu. The field was brought normally to the application.

• Existing application with the presence of JOIN in SQL, and creation of a new field in one of the tables. When bringing the new field through the “SQL” option in the grid side menu and saving the application, it worked normally too.

In both cases there was no need to insert an apostrophe in the fields, and the database used was MySQL.

Do you have any additional information to share with us that could help us simulate the problem as well?

We await your return.

Best regards!

I don’t know, I just had problems with the apostrophes in the queries. I haven’t had that lately!