SC 9.5 where is the news?

I have been using sc for 10 years, but lately I believe that the updates do not bring any concrete news.
for years it would take many things, I give some examples:

-new menus
-the possibility of having automatic loding bars without external libraries
-true integration with paypal (try to make their example work and find out what I mean)
-bootstrap integration, badeges and poover, advertised as working but in reality it only creates problems for applications

if any of you have long-standing problems can report them as I am trying to do, the development road map should be written by analyzing customer needs.

bye

hi,
only I consider these fundamental changes for the future?

What about FULL mobile integration?

that is a chimera, we can also forget it

I don’t know how it’s possible but it seems that only me and you think so!

I agree it may have it’s issues. But when compared with the alternative, it is a really good option.
The competitors of no-code/RAD software with this feature profile run 1000s per month. SC is a few hundred per year. A bargain. Esp comparing with hand-coding. There is also only so far and fancy you can go with the old-school php server/client paradigm. Doing anything sexy like React/node etc a big stretch for SC.

SC means for me, that I can keep most my logic, data, security in the database where it belongs, and quicklybuild a UI in SC so that we can get to business.

I imagine if you badly need new features/bug fixes, sponsoring them might grease the wheel.

I agree they should fix/refine features they advertise as working.

hi,
I agree that it’s quick and easy in fact I’ve been using it for 10 years, BUT lately things are getting drastically worse!
Modernizing menus, adding loading bars for table searches,making existing integrations like paypal, bootstrap, etc. work is not a big job.
we want to talk about the new templates? they are obscene!

I agree about the theme/templates. They are pretty awfully ugly mostly.