Sc_ajax_message parameter button_label is fixed to "OK"

Hello,
regardless what text is used for the button_label, the modal message gets always “OK” in the button.
Setting this:
sc_ajax_message (“Text”, “Title”, “modal=Y&button=Y&button_label=GO”);
I get “OK” as button text. So it seems like hardcoded.
Thansk

Just tested on my system and works fine for me.
added as button with php code sc_ajax_message (“Text”, “Title”, “modal=Y&button=Y&button_label=GO”);
Are you on the latest version of SC?

Thanks Nico for your reply!
Yes, I’m on the newest version of SC.
I didn’t create a button with php code, I’ve created an Ajax Event onClick of a grid application and run the macro from there. According to the documentation, this macro should be work in there.

This is the result I get!
Furthermore it seems that no special character, like “Go!” is accepted in the parameter button_label.

Different from sc_ajax_message, the sc_confirm is running only in forms and controls, but not in grids. Is there any reason why not? It would be useful to have it also there in order to implement confirmation messages on the onClick event of a field in every row.

Thanks

So I am not sure where your problem is. I took a Grid Application and on the Ajax Events added a on Click Event with the code sc_ajax_message ("You cliked ".{short_desc}, “Title”, “modal=Y&button=Y&button_label=GO”); and also ensure that the parameters passed does include the short_desc. My results are:
Are you prepared to share the application and DB so I can check my side?

Find shared information in PM. Thanks a lot for your testings!

I’ve got similar problem. I would like to show message without ok button and I use
sc_ajax_message(“Copied”, “”, “modal=Y&button=N&timeout=5”);
But it shows ok button and timeout is not working. How did you fix the problem? Can you help please

I didn’t yet fix this. It continues to show me “OK” regardless what I set.
Furthermore I have the same issue when showing a form, i.e. after processing a Button of type “Run”. I get “OK” as button text and I cannot customize the button by CSS.
Is out here somebody with an idea how to do it?