sc_ajax_refresh() doesn't work at all

It looks like this macro was absent in my SC because when I try to use it it gives an error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function sc_ajax_refresh() in /opt/NetMake/v71/wwwroot/scriptcase/app/......

Where are you calling this macro? In which event?

regards,
Bernhard Bernsmann

Event was good (Ajax Event - on click) but I tried it in form app…
And now I know it works only in grid…

Honestly I can’t understand why macros like this (also sc_alert, sc_link etc.) are made only for such a narrow scope of applications.
Why they are not accesible in other app types where they was really useful.

Agreed a refresh should basically work anywhere.

Hello,

sc_ajax_refresh() doesn’t work on form applications.

I will request this macro to work on other events/applications as a suggestion to our team.

regards,
Bernhard Bernsmann

After a calll of sc_ajax_refresh in run button in my grid the page turns white , no error messages nothing, just white page

if i manually reload in Crome , get this
[h=1]Confirm Form Resubmission[/h] [SIZE=15px]This webpage requires data that you entered earlier in order to be properly displayed. You can send this data again, but by doing so you will repeat any action this page previously performed.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=15px]

• Press the reload button to resubmit the data needed to load the page.
[/SIZE] ERR_CACHE_MISS

THe page code has:

HTML CODE OF THE PAGE
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD=“class: line-number”] [/TD]
[TD=“class: line-content”]<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC “-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN” [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD=“class: line-content”]“http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/REC-html401-19991224/loose.dtd”>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD=“class: line-content”]<html DIR=‘LTR’>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD=“class: line-content”]<head>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD=“class: line-content”]<META http-equiv=“Content-Type” content=“text/html; charset=windows-1251” />[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD=“class: line-content”]<script type=“text/javascript” src="/scriptcase/prod/third/jquery/js/jquery.js"></script>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD=“class: line-content”]<script type=“text/javascript” src="/scriptcase/prod/third/jquery_plugin/malsup-blockui/jquery.blockUI.js"></script>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD=“class: line-content”]<script type=“text/javascript”>var sc_pathToTB = ‘/scriptcase/prod/third/jquery_plugin/thickbox/’;</script>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD=“class: line-content”]<script type=“text/javascript” src="/scriptcase/prod/third/jquery_plugin/thickbox/thickbox-compressed.js"></script>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD=“class: line-content”]<link rel=“shortcut icon” href="…/_lib/img/usr__NM__bg__NM__favicon.jpg">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD=“class: line-content”]<link rel=“stylesheet” href="/scriptcase/prod/third/jquery_plugin/thickbox/thickbox.css" type=“text/css” media=“screen” />[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD=“class: line-content”] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD=“class: line-content”]</head>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD=“class: line-content”]<body class=“scGridPage”>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD=“class: line-content”]<table class=“scGridTabela” align=“center”><tr><td>[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Any ideas?