scJQAddEvents is not defined

Has anyone ran into this before? I’m adding an ajax event onclick and I’m getting this error through the console on the browser as soon as I load the page.

“scJQAddEvents is not defined”

This is the exact same code I’ve used in 3 other projects and has worked flawlessly.

I’ve removed all my ajax events, readded them, etc. I’m pretty sure I’m going to have to delete the entire application and recreate it because ScriptCase seems to hold bad code once it gets messed up.

I just created a new application with everything exactly the same and it works fine. I remember now that when I created the application yesterday it gave me some errors because I was trying to create fake fields with the SQL at the beginning instead of adding them in by clicking “New Field” like I usually do.

So even though everything looked fine there was clearly some messed up code in the scriptcase backend that wouldn’t reset itself.

DO NOT use the same name for the application.

I created the new application with a new name, then deleted the old one and renamed the new one to the old name. The same errors persisted. I changed it back to the new name and it works just fine.

#bug

2 Likes