Scriptcase 7 with WAMP 2.4

Hello everyone,

I’ve tried the evaluation version of Scriptcase and now decided to purchase one. The problem is i cannot use SC in my new server that runs Windows Server 2008 R2 64 bit.

During my evaluation i used Win 7 64bit along with WAMP server (PHP 5.4.16, MySQL 5.6.12, Apache 2.4.4) and everything was fine

Currently in my server i have the same WAMP server (PHP 5.4.12, MySQL 5.6.12, Apache 2.4.4) and whenever i try to launch SC i get the following error

[B][SIZE=5]Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.[/SIZE][/B]

Can some one clarify whether SC can be used with WAMP without problem or any other server is recommended.

Thanks,
omonm

First you need to run SC using it’s own apache webserver. You can install that in the standard way. You don’t need wamp for running Scriptcase, SC will run on port 97 on it’s own apache server. Wamp is good for having mysql installed. Besides that it’s the spot where you can deploy your applications to. If you deploy to your www directory (or subdir from this) all will work well. At least it does here.