Scriptcase 8.1 : First login issue

Hi,
I installed Scriptcase 8.1 for the first time on a linux box (Fedora 22 64bits) with apache 2.4.18 and php 5.6.23. Installation achieved without visible problem in the log file.
When i try to log in with admin/admin, SC returns to login screen without any error message. I tried with other users and passwords (foo/admin or admin/bar or foo/bar), I always got error messages.
I’m sure I missed something, but I can’t get what.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Manual or automatic installation? I mean, you used the zip file or the installer.

I used the installer

You?re so good of a author! I don’t suppose I?ve read anything like this before. So nice to find somebody with some original thoughts on this subject 70-354 vce. Really!,Thank you for starting this up. This website is something that is needed on the web, someone with a little originality! Great job for bringing something new to the internet! 70-334 vce

Can you try accessing the diagnosis at 127.0.0.1:8081/scriptcase/diagnosis.php? Verify if the session write permission is ok in the diagnosis, if it’s not then you’ll need to give permission to the directory. Just look for session.save_path and you’ll see the directory that needs the permission. The correct permission would 777 -R on the folder since it’s a prive PC. If that doesn’t solve the problem, then try accessing Scriptcase from a private window on firefox or an incognito window on chrome.