Scriptcase 9.10.014 (6) Broke my forms Master Detail grids (Bug?)

I have some grids that are part of a Master/Detail Form setup. These forms used to exit when an insert, update or delete was done with them and return to the grid that called them. Now the fix for the Exit/Back button has set up for Exit only which screws up the grid and the master form. These forms started in V5 of Scriptcase years ago and have worked well. Now I am having to rewrite them. In the side menu Applications >> Navigation the field Exit Application is checked but does nothing. On one of my forms I have the Back button working. I did this by taking a day and totally rewriting this very complicated form. Have others on this forum experienced this issue? I see that the Exit Application is supposedly fixed but what about the Exit/Back button which worked before the fix to it but now does not? I would report this in support but have found that after years (14 years) of using this product I know more than most of the support people.

Dear @rvnomad,

We have already identified the problem in question and it is already under the care of the development team.

According to the tests we carried out, only the “Insert” event is not leaving the application after executing it. Record update and deletion events, when executed, exit the application if the “Exit application” option is enabled.

As soon as the fix is ​​released, we will be providing feedback through this thread.

Best regards!