Scriptcase 9.8.00x Error: ajax parameters are not valid in Form app running in mobile mode

Hello! I’m developping a project started with previous version of SC. After new version 9.8 in form application i’ve problem running in mobile mode. In web mode all is good. For a best valuation of the problem, I’ve created a new simple table in my ms sql server database (id, description, quantity) and a new app form with SC without events and ajax events.
The result is the same: running the app in mobile mode after filling the first field, pressing tab key to change field I see the error message in object.
I’ve waited next release. But also with 9.8.005 nothing new.
Someone can help me?
Thank for you kind attention

P.S. After this post i’ve done other test. New blank project, with only one form app using the simple table above: same error simply running app before insert data.

Hi. I’m very surprised that nobody has got the same problem. After hours, days of tests I’m sure: I found the key of the problem:
sc_apl_conf(“app_name”, “start”, “new”)
This macro runs correctly in web mode! It doesn’t works in mobile mode: you have no errors but data will be never saved.
If you need run a new app from another, starting in insert mode so the user doen’t need to push insert button before insert data, the simple way is use this macro before the sc_redir macro.
But if you use mobile devices … no, nada, niet; record will never be inserted!

2 Likes

Yes. this is a Bug. I had same problem. I reported this Bug some moths ago.