Scriptcase 9 - online test version

The V9 Beta is available here: http://www.scriptcase.net/lp/scriptcase9/

Netmake - do you want us to tell you about any bugs we find with it? How do you want them reported?

The first bug is that your error reporting says “Click on this link to send this error to NetMake”.
But there is nowhere to click.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n76202[/ATTACH]

FYI the message is:
Invalid argument supplied for foreach() | Script: /var/www/html/en_us/sc_58edbf57a28df/devel/compat/nm_aplicacao_cria.php linha: 638

Also there is Portuguese writing for the Friendly URL columns, etc.

BTW I don’t see that any of my suggestions over several months have been included in this new version. Are they still being looked at, or have you decided they are not worthwhile?

Thanks.

2017-04-12_16-02-22.jpg

The fact that this feature is not even complete says everything.

Even if it were possible to send the error back to NetMake through SC, the customer has no visible confirmation on the status of the error reported.

Customers have no idea who at Netmake will take ownership of reported problems.

V9 is not production ready.

It is a beta and yes it has issues. A new version has been released this weekend and perhaps this issue is fixed. Klwillis, this is a user forum. There is no need to nag, we are all customers and these remarks are helping nobody.

I notice that several people comment that NetMake do not monitor this forum.
Actually, the ScriptCase Commercial Manager said in 2014 that his job was to ensure that no post here went unanswered!

http://www.scriptcase.net/forum/forum/scriptcase-8/discussion-aa/7084-communication-with-netmake-regarding-to-bugs-reported-by-sc-community-and-politics

To quote him: “my job now is do not make any post without a reply”.

They really should assign someone to look after us. It is most frustrating being a SC user with no NetMake forum communication.

This never worked. Is bad translated. The ide is to get the error and you have to send it to NM.

Of course not. It is a Beta version.

Since the feature never worked, then it never should have been be included in any future release - just don’t include it - very simple solution, with no user frustration.

Nothing to include, again, not work in this way, is just a misunderstanding of the translation.

Thanks Giu

But Netmake have not provided us with an easy way to communicate with them about the beta. They have not responded to my question:
Netmake - do you want us to tell you about any bugs we find with it? How do you want them reported?

Usually a company would do this via their forums. I don’t know if Netmake is encouraging feedback about V9 beta, do you?

Netmake unfortunately doesn’t have the resources to resolve the many problems with SC, nor do they have any interest to put an effective process in place for product development, testing, release and defect tracking by the paying community and potential customer base.

Until these key issues are addressed, SC will continue to suffer.