Scriptcase and Joomla

Hi guys,

New to Scriptcase and fairly new to Joomla as well! I’m working on developing components, modules and plugins for Joomla.

What is involved in using ScriptCase to create lists and forms etc. and integrate them into Joomla modules? We have a main component where we can pull classes and code from, but I see that the main issue is getting variables and values from Joomla into SC and the other way around. Does anyone here have experience with this that they can share?

Best regards,
Arnor Baldvinsson - Icetips Alta LLC

Since I have been following this forum, people have asked questions in this forum about integrating WordPress, Drupal and Joomla with ScriptCase.
AFAIK no-one has succeeded.

My preference would be integration with WordPress :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hi Arnor,

Good to see you are having a second look at Scriptcase. The only integration I have done with Joomla is to have specific SC pages open up in an iFrame within Joomla, after a purchase of a subscription is made. There is a third party tool that allowed me to place the iframe anywhere I wanted, so it looks like it belongs to the web site, but to be honest I have had much of a need to look at components etc.

As jack123 said, it is often asked about, but not many real answers are forthcoming.

See ya

Tony York

Thanks, guys! I need to play with this and see if I can isolate the SC parts to a point where I could wrap them into a Joomla! module. I’ve been working on learning Joomla and writing plugins, modules and components for the past 3 months, but the flexibility of Joomla when it comes to “programming” tends to be either limited or very time-consuming. I’ll snoop around and see if I come up with something. If I do I’ll share it here:)

Best regards,

1 Like

I think I remember you from a Clarion group