ScriptCase developer needed

Hello,

I want to develop an application with Scriptcase for my needs for a small business.
The application is for managing customer records, print invoices, printing facilities and record keeping.
At the same time I want to use applications also allow other colleagues to participate, and therefore tend to be multi-user. The basic form and grid applications as well as database I’ve done. I need the help of an experienced developer who could assist in the treatment of advanced applications.
Some of the entries (entry bill) I would like to automate the master data from the database,
I need automatic calculation date. Template to print the invoice.
A multi-user access, and the like.
If anyone can help me I would ask to contact me and discuss how and what.

greetings
Rik

This is not a very hard application to do as far as I can see. The Template thing might be a challenge though. Why not do it yourself and if you run into problems you put your questions here. There are a lot of good invoicing apps out there like simple invoices. Have you looked at them?

I already have something done, my systems are based on ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), just not yet passed into English, I’m researching the market and plan to move in the future in Europe, before I have to secure a job and stability of these my knowledge and products.

Depending as to whom Albert. I do not have a lot of experience. That’s why I wrote here demand. But I see that it is not a lot of interest, so I really have to use your advice and learn slowly to questions in the forum. I know that there are countless inexpensive applications, but would like something created for itself.

We are here to help…
ask questions !

Arthur

Look the date Arthur :slight_smile: