Scriptcase developers needed

Hello

I want to develop an application with Scriptcase
The application is for managing Patients Treatment .
in brief : system should generate notification before due dates (reminder notification based on criteria)
for example : treatment plan , treatment type
A multi-user access, based on levels.

The basic form and grid applications as well as database I’ve done. I need the help of an experienced developer who could assist in the treatment of advanced applications.

If anyone can help me I would ask to contact me and discuss how and what.

Regards
Walid

hi, are you trying to find a developer who will do this for you as freelancer or you need a help in something specific so post it exactly as you want to allow others to help you accordingly.

because AFAIK this is a place where people help each other in specific things, if you post in the opportunity forum then put your full project requirements for people to know what level you need to try to reply you if they can do that level!

[QUOTE=walid;33094]Hello

I want to develop an application with Scriptcase
The application is for managing Patients Treatment .
in brief : system should generate notification before due dates (reminder notification based on criteria)
for example : treatment plan , treatment type
A multi-user access, based on levels.

The basic form and grid applications as well as database I’ve done. I need the help of an experienced developer who could assist in the treatment of advanced applications.

If anyone can help me I would ask to contact me and discuss how and what.

Regards
Walid[/QUOTE]

AFAIK Albert has experience in healthcare. Maybe he is one of the most capable person here to help you. If you just need help in collab and “advanced development” with SC, then, as MikeDE wrote, it’s better to specify more clear what you need and what you expect.

I havn’t experience on healthcase, but on SC yes. Send me a private message if you want to talk privatelly about pricing, conditions and so on.

Can you describe more specific ?

www.liviapps.com