Scriptcase intallation on Mac OS X 10.9 server. Duplicate apache services doubt

Hello. I have bought a MAC server and it already brings apache and php. I installed the complete version of Scriptcase (not manual) and it worked almost perfect. Aproximately every hour I get the message “the server closed the connection in an unexpected way”, I had to log out and connect again. Checking the installation, the mac web services were turned off and the installation of SC defined a new set of tools, including apache and php. I uninstalled the SC and was checking the manual installation, in order to take advantage of the already existin php and apache services. But as far I have read, the installation again makes its own set of tools on its own directory. It works, but I have a divorce between the MAC services and the SC services. Is there any way to integrate the WEB services of mac, mainly the apache one, with the scriptcase (ZEND services)? The idea is to have just one installation of each service.

Regard,

German Monroy

I think I have got it. the definitions included in zend are for the use of the development environment, but, it is not installing any other version of apache, it only overwrites the definitions needed by sC. Thanks for your attention. I don`t know how to close this thread. Regards.

The server closed the connection without sending any data."

[QUOTE=german6547;21488]Hello. I have bought a MAC server and it already brings apache and php. I installed the complete version of Scriptcase (not manual) and it worked almost perfect. Aproximately every hour I get the message “the server closed the connection in an unexpected way”, I had to log out and connect again. Checking the installation, the mac web services were turned off and the installation of SC defined a new set of tools, including apache and php. I uninstalled the SC and was checking the manual installation, in order to take advantage of the already existin php and apache services. But as far I have read, the installation again makes its own set of tools on its own directory. It works, but I have a divorce between the MAC services and the SC services. Is there any way to integrate the WEB services of mac, mainly the apache one, with the scriptcase (ZEND services)? The idea is to have just one installation of each service.

Regard,

German Monroy[/QUOTE]

i too get this message every 5-10 minutes… do you still get message?
getting this on Mac development and am not sure of your resolution.
just did a clean install of Maverick and installed SC from scratch.

[QUOTE=johnweimer;23817]i too get this message every 5-10 minutes… do you still get message?
getting this on Mac development and am not sure of your resolution.
just did a clean install of Maverick and installed SC from scratch.[/QUOTE]

i also keep getting this error till now :frowning:
any resolution yet?

It’s very annoying since it keep surface ever 5-10mins

This happens to me on OSX Yosemite with Chrome… is there a resolution?