Scriptcase is overloading my PC

I just updated my pc with SC new version… But now Scriptcase is overloading my PC.
I dont know what i do.

Before open scriptcase:

After open scriptcase:

My PC OS VERY SLOW WHEN I OPEN SCRIPTCASE.

Hello, is there someone from scriptcase support who can tell me what I can do with this problem?

I can’t believe that the support staff still hasn’t come forward with the problem I’m having… I’ve been waiting for a solution for 3 days.!!!

1 Like

Unfortunately, that’s the way it is!!! I couldn’t migrate from PHP 7.3 to PHP 8.1 because of some issues and I’m waiting more than 20 days for a solution and no answers until now.

Do you have a lot of disk space?

Hi, my disk have enought space:

The problem occurred when I updated Scriptcase to the new version.
If I open the brower with scriptcase, automatically the CPU is overloaded.

Since there is no support from the SCRIPTCASE staff, and I have been unable to work on my project for several days, I will try to solve it myself.

I checked mine and it hardly registers. Just for a test, have you tried opening it in another browser?

1 Like

Hi, mollyshark,
I tried with 3 different browsers and in all of them the CPU is saturated.
It only happens when I open SCRIPTCASE.

Actually, I think you tried, but make an export of your projects (and an additional backup) and reinstall Scriptcase. It could be that something went wrong while updating. As Scriptcase runs in the browser, try F12 to see if there are some obvious things. I.e. an certain JavaScript hanging, or a circular page list. Just a few things that pops up in my mind. Hope this helps (a bit).

i have the same problem,
i run on macbook pro i9 2019 32 gb ram 1TB SSD

but its slow my pc and fun run n almost all the time

That is happening with my PC too.

Thaks you Aducon, i will try reinstall it.

This is the screenshoot for Scriptcase with debug mode and my task manager.