Scriptcase - suport payed - best practices

Hi , I payed 3 months support , 15 tickets available :slight_smile: . I want to know from Scriptcase community (thanks in advance :slight_smile: ) what are the best practices to consume this bundle. For example, I saw some libraries are missing or my Scriptcase version (9.9 ) has wrong refferences to some third party and DeveloperTools fill my screen with allerts becouse of missing files, if I’ll open a ticket for a supposed Scriptcase bug , in this case I’ll have less 1 tichet available?

Just few examples :
#DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for http://127.0.0.1:8092/scriptcase/prod/third/tippyjs/tippy-bundle.umd.min.js.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE
#This page is in Quirks Mode. Page layout may be impacted. For Standards Mode use “”.
#This page is in Almost Standards Mode. Page layout may be impacted. For Standards Mode use “”.
#This page uses the non standard property “zoom”. Consider using calc() in the relevant property values, or using “transform” along with “transform-origin: 0 0”.
#The character encoding of a framed document was not declared. The document may appear different if viewed without the document framing it.
unreachable code after return statement

Thanks!

I think that if there are bugs in SC that you should not spend your credit for reporting these. But I would bundle a bunch of your questions in one ticket. Tbh. I in general do not advise to buy support as the results are … But that is my opinion.

1 Like

Thank you for your quick answer! I understand and its a very good advice. I 'll give Scriptcase team the opportunity to impress me with high quality of support services. If not ,maybe other RAD options can be a better solution for a good start, not matter if I must to redesign my solution, I want to be well possitioned with a solution partner and for growing toghether, so this is my expectations :slight_smile: . Best regards!

1 Like

Hi,
if your ticket is a bug, they don’t use your credit

thanks

2 Likes