Scriptcase Time Field provide wrong format

After the update to Scriptcase Latest version, I am facing a bug in TIME type field.

TIME field always give me value = 1900-01-01 instead of the entered time in the input.

Please help!!

2 Likes

Same here

2 Likes

They completely ignore it. This function is elementary for my application because working times are recorded

1. it seems to be a bug anyway.
  2. Quick workaround:
    If it is a TIME-field, not bound to a database. Change the SQL-type into Text

Hope this helps in meantime.

Gunter Eibl

2 Likes

It is a new bug only introduced in the latest update. Suggest AVOID recompiling any applications that use TIME fields until it is fixed because it breaks them and causes them not to work :frowning:

I have reported as a support ticket to Scriptcase and tehy seem to be taking it seriously.

1 Like

I noticed that there are also problems with the date field. I changed the format of the date and time field to “Number” and it works. This workaround helps me calculate the working hours, but it is not a solution to the real problem.

what I do…
I have a control app that reads the data of the event (onLoad) to be copied and fills all defined fields with this data. Now the user can make changes. OnValidateSuccess I calculate then the StartDate- / StartTime and EndDate- / EndTime and insert the new entry. If something goes wrong here, we know how sensitive the calendar is!!