SCRIPTCASE TRANSLATION

Re: SCRIPTCASE TRANSLATION

Here is one for you. On SC 5 send email macro and maybe other macros too.

Email attachment is commented with “//Full path to file”.

On Linux Full Path means path from root. Relative path means relative to the current directory or an html path.

From my experience with SC it actually is referring to the “relative path” something like this: …/myapp/filefolder/file.pdf

“Full Path” to me would be like this: home7/public_html/myapp/filefolder/file.pdf

This one is always screwing me up until I figured out it is the relative path to the app, not the full path on the server.

It also says full path in the “SC settings” for folder locations. Still not sure which one it really is.

I worked for some time to help Net Make with translations. I noticed that the parts I translated (or rather corrected) where not implemented in many cases (and I do not understand why). Some of them where visible in the update. I also offered continuous help but at some pint everything was dropped and Carlos informed me that they would not need any help anymore. I was really surprised. I only worked on the IDE (not the documentation). I also offered help with docs, examples ,website etc but it was not accepted, so it finally dead ended with no more contacts from Net Make site on the topic.

Another BIG ISSUE is App translation. Keeping project files internally within SC IDE is insane as it limits working in the could and does not allow to cooperate on translations (as obviously to access language files one must have an SC license). I keep asking to move the language files into separate into SQLite database so it would be easy to create a little App to edit the entries (s o far no progress).
There are hundreds of people in Philipines, Jamaica, Guatemala etc, who speak fluent English and would work for $3/hr to help with documentation etc. It just takes a vision and will to complete it.