ScriptCase v8.1.038 (2016-04-26 20:07)

New functionalities

• Added support for TLS protocol in the e-mail settings at the security module.
  • Added support CSRF token. The option is available in the security module.
  • Added an option in the security module, to avoid the visualization of applications which called through connections.
  • Added an option ‘Run content in JavaScript’ in fields Text and Text with Multiple Lines in grid applications.
  • Added an option ‘Protection in codes (Cross-Site-Scripting)’ to allow or disallow JavaScript codes in the fields Text and Text Multiple lines.
  • Added an option ‘Remove HTML tags’ in grid applications.

Specific correction

• Fixed problem when using the ‘N-N Relations’ field in iPad devices.
  • Fixed problem in the colors of partial events changed the calendar.
  • Fixed problem in the master/detail when the detail is using security in detail application.
  • Fixed problem when using the macro sc_apl_conf on mobile devices.
  • Fixed problem in page view by downloading files in the upload fields.
  • Fixed problem using character $ in langs values.
  • Fixed problem when using comments on events.
  • Fixed problem in the validation of number and currency fields in search at the grid applications.
  • Fixed problem in calendar applications using Oracle connection.
  • Fixed problem when importing the projects Samples and Recruitments.

Bug

• Fixed problem using weighted average using the same weight on more than one summation.
  • Fixed problem when using virtual fields with negative values.
  • Fixed problem when using the database name before the table in the lookup. The error occurred only in type connections MySQL and SQLite.
  • Fixed problem in onApplicationInit event after confirm changes made in the event.

Hey @John_L_Santos

I can imagine what
“- Added an option ‘Run content in JavaScript’ in fields Text and Text with Multiple Lines in grid applications.” and new options in forms does, but could be useful if documentation is updated to avoid to start on a try/error cycle to know what the new options does and works.
Yes, I see on grids we can enable an option to “execute” JS, and I guess this means for every row this JS will be execute, but how to interact with other fields and so on?

Thanks.

Hello, Giu

I agree with you. It was our fault, I will request that documentation is updated.

It’s with great pleasure to see that potential security issues are fixed. However why Added support CSRF token only to forms, not grids (that can contain links to external images)
Why does ‘Enable direct call by URL’ is set to true by default? Only the main application should have this flag set to true, all the others to false. So the other way around would be more logical then you have only to set one checkbox. Now you have to unset it for every application except the main

Agree, this all new security options should be off (or on for ‘Remove HTML tags’ for example) by default