- Added support for .webp files in the Scriptcase image manager.
- Added support for PostgreSQL connection charsets to the production environment’s encodings list.
- Added “Keep old aspect of uploading files” option in the project properties.
Option added for users who did not use the forward slash symbol (/) when creating a subdirectory, in the image and document type fields. In this scenario, the files were stored directly in the "file" directory. If you use a file structure like this, you need to enable this flag. From 9.6 version, images and documents are being saved in the directories informed in the installation, that is, "file / img" for images and "file / doc" for documents, respectively.
- Fixed problem with the behavior after selecting the “Save Grid” button.
- Fixed problem with the text display when filling in the To-Do List.
- Fixed problem with displaying buttons when sending project messages in low resolution.
- Fixed problem when restoring selected fields in the advanced Report PDF filter and grid.
- Fixed problem with advanced mode parameters with DB2 connection.
- Fixed problem with displaying Google Calendar buttons in the calendar application.
- Fixed problem in viewing HTML tags in the menu tabs, when using the toolbar buttons.
- Fixed problem when inserting data in the calendar using Google Calendar API.
- Fixed problem with redirection in the tree menu when selecting default application and opening items in a new tab.
- Fixed problem with the download of document (file name) field type files in the grid.
- Fixed problem with “save application” after synchronizing the table.
- Fixed problem when using space and capital letters, in global variables of the header and footer of the grid and form applications.
- Fixed problem with the mini calendar display.
- Fixed problem with displaying widget titles in dashboard applications.
- Fixed problem when sending link through the sc_mail_send macro.
- Fixed problem in viewing the applications configured in the tab application, using the French language.