- Adjustments to the interface for editing form application fields. From this release onwards, the insertion and update columns for fields that are not selected in the application will be disabled.
- Fixed problem when using application synchronization in the security module with access connection.
- Fixed problem with displaying date and time fields in the calendar field listing.
- Fixed problem with deleting the master detail on mobile. A Fatal error was generated: require_once(): Failed opening required.
- Fixed problem when creating the form application, using the mandatory field settings in the data dictionary. Required field configuration was not being reflected upon creation or sync.
- Fixed problem in generating langs in the data dictionary, when there were quotation marks in the field name.
- Fixed Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Unsupported operand types: string * int in calculations in fields of type “data”, in the PHP 8.1 environment.
- Fixed problem translating the calendar in the date field in the filter into other languages.
- Fixed problem with button alignment configuration in the HTML editor.