ScriptCase vs Other PHP generators

I think so SC is best…( I reviewed PHPRunner and CodeCharge).

But SC
cons:

-Report maker is diffucult ex page design.(I think about report best is filemaker)
-Security control is diffucult(I think about security control best is PHPRunner)

1 Like
  • About reports I will release soon a library to communicate with Valentina Reports engine.
  • About security, I use it just for simple things. For complex I develop my own security.

Good news Thanks :grinning::clap:
But;
See only users who log in at least be capable of their own records and it should be easy

I spend a lot of time on this post … but I want to leave my impression … I have used phprunner, maker and others … SC is very good, but the support is very poor, its forum very little active and supportive, you ask a question and it can be months or years without someone helping … I repeat very bad support, poor documentation … and the integration of maps is a scare! all with gmap, nothing with leaftlet or opeenstreet, not all clients can afford a google api. Added to the cost of the tool for South American countries, for private developers it is practically impossible to obtain it.

1 Like