Scriptcase9 installed but doesn't work.. How can I make it run?

My SC9 didn’t want to update. So I uninstalled it. Then installed it again.
Now it does not run.

When I click the SC9 icon, it opens the browser and shows a blank screen with this: 127.0.0.1:8090/scriptcase/devel/iface/login.php
It stays like this forever. Tried Firefox and Chrome.

How can I get Scriptcase9 to run again?

You need to google a bit on this forum as recently an update of W10 caused some installations to break. But it was solvable as described in those posts. Basic idea is performing a manual upgrade.

Thanks Albert.

I already had the latest Scriptcase 9 because I had done a full install from scratch.
I tried a few things over a few days, but today for some unknown reason it is working!

hi Jack, is there a way u share what hev you been trying, I have similar problems

Have you tried to stop and start the webserver?

I did, and that’s the problem, the build-in apache from SC9 windows installer won’t run even when I trigger it manually.

Just now I manage to setup scriptcase to run on XAMPP following manual installation
just to make sure no one falls into the same problem (make sure when setup fastcgi follow xampp tutorial instead)
now I’m stuck on the CSS, images, javascripts (all assets) of SC9 not loaded.

sample on html source code

the issue is href value started with “” when I removed it and check on console, it loaded perfectly

I try to check the real source code find this syntax and manually fixed everything, but can’t find it anywhere…the SC9 source code is encoded in some ascii symbols

I hope someone can give me a hint to fix this

Ok for everyone out there who have a similar problem this step works for me
my environment is windows 10 with XAMPP

1. setup XAMPP
  2. configure the php.ini and apache .conf file according to scriptcase manual installation guide
  3. install scriptcase for windows (don’t download scriptcase zip) use the Microsoft installer
  4. in the installation folder find wwwroot folder copy all to XAMPP htdocs folder
  5. done

mine is running
hope this help