I’m working with V 8.01.0004 Enterprise and a completely new project.
Security Module is driving me crazy:
- I create a security module. Sync apps. So far, so good.
- I tested some apps. Then deleted some of them.
- I re-sync apps. Deleted apps are still there… mmm… maybe deleting the apps doesn’t update the security module?
- So, I manually deleted the apps from the table, using the Applications form within security menu.
- Sync again. Deleted apps are re-created!
Other problems I noticed since upgrade to 8.01 -> I created a grid and a form using the Batch creation option. The form options in for Insert, Delete, and Update are disabled in the Users and Applications form within security menu. Not just unchecked: disabled. My form is not updatable in any way.
Delete completely the security apps, recreated and voila! The options are enabled. Create a new grid form, sync -> Options disabled for the new ones…
It’s driving me crazy…