Select buttons in capture grid gone

I created a grid to capture data. It worked fine, but now they don’t appear anymore on my production system. On my development system I had the same, but after regenerating the form with the capture button and this grid it worked again.After redeployment to my production system the button still don’t apear.

Seems that is happend after upgrading SC to version 9.1

Anybody having same issue?

Thanks,
Martin

Nobody?
It happened after upgrading to 9.1 and deploying with common libraries. To me it seems to be a bug introduced by 9.1, but strange thing is it is not on my dev system, but only on the production system.
This is really serious, because an important part of my application became useless because of this.

Hi all, I have now my test environment on the same server as the development. In dev it works OK; I have the select buttons. In test the buttons are not there. Anybody having the same issue?

Hi, did you solve this issue?

I completely rebuilt the grid and then it worked. So actually not solved buit rebuilt.

Last time I completely rebuilt the grids and that worked. Now, after upgrading to 9.6 it is back. Anyone else had this problem?