SFTP Deploy not work

Hi
if i deploy to my server with sftp i get the error:
Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: extract(): Argument
#1 ($array) must be of type array, bool given in /opt/NetMake/v9-php81/wwwroot/scriptcase/devel/lib/third/phpseclib1.0.5/Net/SSH2.php:1429

With FTP everything works fine. Does someone have this problem? What could it be?

I use Ubuntu 22.04 with the latest updates in Ubuntu and Scritpcase. Nothing else installed on this machine.
Thank’s and best regards
Steve

I don’t know, but I usually deploy locally, test, and then use a decent FTP client to upload my deployed environment. It allows me to test as if the application is in production, and by using a dedicated FTP client I can upload any way I want, and uploading goes much faster.

Hi Aducom
Thanks for your answer. I have been searching for errors and suspect that the phpseclib1.05 being used is not compatible with php8.1. Maybe the will update it to the current LTS Version 3.0 ! Is there a way to make ticket without support subscription?
Best regards
Steve

There is a bug section on this forum. Unfortunately, there is no way to find out if Netmake picks it up or not.

Hi
i found someone who has this problem also:
https://forum.scriptcase.com.br/t/resolvido-erro-ao-tenta-publicar-atualizacoes/32618/11

But he solved it by install an older Ubuntu version :frowning: That’s not a solution for me. I will double post this to the bugs section.
Thanks for your reply and have a nice day.
Steve