Sintax to use to write $mail_attachments with multiple files

Hi,
I’m using sc_mail_send and one of variable to insert is $mail_attachment …
For one file it’s easy and it works.
When you got more than one file which is the right sintax to use ???

‘file01.xxx , file02.yyy , file03.zzz’ I did a try but it doesn’t work

‘file01.xxx ; file02.yyy ; file03.zzz’ ???

‘file01.xxx’ , ‘file02.yyy’ , ‘file03.zzz’ I don’t think it’s good because they are read as parameters…

I DON’T KNOW… ;-(

Hi Giovanni
try to use an array as attachments
Let me know if this solve your problem

Hello Giorgio ,
after struggling hours I found a kind of workaround because send mail works only with one file… no way . There are other libraries like phpmailer or Mandrill but for me it’s enough the standard :wink:
The workaround was writing first files in server directory and later to make a zip file to attach to email.
Now I got the last step to make that is to delete the files from directory after the email sending .
Also here there is a small probably syntax issue…

part of code for sending email - If someone is interested on it .

$row_nr = “SELECT COUNT(*) as nr_rows FROM tb_documents_active WHERE fld_document_id = [glo_protocollo]”;
sc_lookup(rs_rownr, $row_nr);
if (isset({rs_rownr[0][0]})) // Row found
{
$nr_rows = {rs_rownr[0][0]};
}

//Read attached files
$query = "SELECT fld_filename FROM tb_documents_active WHERE fld_document_id = [glo_protocollo] ";

sc_lookup(rs_attach, $query);

if (isset({rs_attach[0][0]})) // Row found
{
$r=0; $total_files = ‘’; $mail_attachments = ‘’;

$zipfilename = 'PROTOCOLLO NR '. [glo_fld_protocol] . " Data " . date(“d-m-Y”) . ‘.zip’;
$zip = new ZipArchive();

$zip->open($zipfilename, ZipArchive::CREATE);
    foreach ({rs_attach} as $file)
    { 
    $namefile = {rs_attach[$r][0]};
       $zip->addFile($namefile); 
    $r=$r+1;
    } 
    $zip->close();

}

$mail_attachments = $zipfilename;

sc_mail_send($mail_smtp_server… so on

The issue is now here after the email sending

==========================
if ({sc_mail_ok})
{
$r1=0;
foreach ({rs_attach} as $file1)
{
$namefile1 = {rs_attach[$r1][0]};
echo “FILES " . “’”. dirname(FILE) .’/’. $namefile1 .”’" ;
unlink([path_file_name] .’/’. $namefile1);
$r1=$r1+1;
}
unlink([path_file_name] .’/’. $zipfilename);

echo "<script>window.alert('Inviata nr {sc_mail_count} e-mail(s) con successo.');</script>";

}

=====================

With the above code I can delete the ZIP file but not the attached file saved on server directory

the error and file are here. files are 01.png , 02.png and 03.png (seems all correct but it doesn’t work !!)

unlink(’/home/eosbbaho/public_html/eos_protocollo/mails_select_list_form/01.png’): No such file or directory

Script: /home/eosbbaho/public_html/eos_protocollo/mails_select_list_form/mails_select_list_form_apl.php (2175)
unlink(’/home/eosbbaho/public_html/eos_protocollo/mails_select_list_form/02.png’): No such file or directory

Script: /home/eosbbaho/public_html/eos_protocollo/mails_select_list_form/mails_select_list_form_apl.php (2175)
unlink(’/home/eosbbaho/public_html/eos_protocollo/mails_select_list_form/03.png’): No such file or directory