Slide text not wrapping on 9.5 but does on 9.0

Hi,

I converted a project from 9.0 to 9.5 and now the grid that is set on slide orientation is no longer wrapping its text to the size of the page. Even if I set the page size to a set amount it is being completely ignored.

I deleted all the personal information of the page but below you can see it completely ignoring that setting and just setting the width way more than it should be by looking at the large scroll bar at the bottom:

Here is the exact same settings on the 9.0 project:

As you can see the text in the fields are being properly wrapped and the size of the page is 600px as set in the settings.

The only way I have gotten it to wrap the text in 9.5 is by enabling the show html content but even then the pages width is not set to the 600px as it is set in the settings.

The only “new” setting that I could find on the field is the PDF line break setting. So I assume that is causing some sort of conflict that is making the field ignore the settings of the page.

Does anyone know how to resolve this and if this is in fact a bug? Since I could not find a way and I think this is a bug.